Bhindi Masala or Stuffed Okra
250 gms Bhindi (ladies finger/okra)
3-4 green chillies
8-10 flakes garlic
1/2 inch ginger
1/2 bunch coriander leaves
1/2 bunch mint
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp haldi
1 tbsp oil
Salt as per taste
1/2 tsp Amchoor powder(mango powder)
- Take garlic, ginger, chillies, coriander leaves , mint, amchoor and half grind it do not grind it to paste it would taste good if grinded slightly thick.
- Add salt, little oil, coriander powder and haldi powder in to the mixture and keep it aside.
- Slit the bhindis from the center .
- Now fill bhindis with all the prepared mixture .
- Heat oil in a wide pan slide bhindis gently in the pan.
- Stir it gently so that the masala does not ooze out. Keep it on slow fire and cover it with lid, let it cook till the bhindis have become dark green in color and almost cooked