2 bunches Palak
1 medium sized Onion
1 medium sized Tomato
2 tspns. Ginger-Garlic paste
Salt to taste
6 oz. Paneer
Oil for frying
- Separate the palak leaves from the stalk and wash them
- Cut onion and tomato into pieces
- Cut the paneer into small cubes and fry them in the oil till it becomes golden brown
- Heat little oil in a pan add onion to it. When they become transparent add tomatoes. When they are cooked add ginger-garlic paste and salt as per taste and again cook for another 1 minute.
- Now add palak leaves to it. Cook till the palak becomes soft.
- After palak is cooked cool the mixture and blend it till it becomes a coarse paste.
- Now put this paste in a pan, add fried paneer cubes to it and cook for a while.
Serve with Chapatis and Nans.